Scott connection transformer is usually composed of two single-phase transformers, the end of a transformer high voltage winding is connected to the center of another high voltage winding, it can form a "T" shaped three-phase high voltage winding. Each low-voltage winding is a simple single-phase winding with no electrical connection between them. Their voltage and current are the same as those of a normal single-phase transformer, but each high-voltage winding and current is different from a normal single-phase transformer. The structural capacity of the low-voltage winding is the same as that of two common single-phase transformers with the same capacity.
1. The performance is stable and the noise is less than 40dB.
2. Insulation class: B, F or H
3. Relative humidity: 80%
4. Efficiency >98%
5. High pressure resistance: 3000V
6. Ambient temperature: 0~40°C
7. Temperature rise: <75°C
8. Use environment: No corrosive gas, no dust.
9. Capacity: 3KVA ~3000KVA